When you have submitted an application for getting the SASSA grant, you often check your application status. There are certain conditions that may sometimes result in SASSA status check failed responses from the SASSA status check website. This usually happens when the applicant has not provided valid information or details.
Or when he has provided information unavailable on the SASSA system. There is a chance that your status check may result in failure, and you won’t receive any kind of grant. Let’s look at what are the possible reasons for SASSA’s status check fail status on the check platform and what you should do if your status check says “failed.”
Though it has been cleared that fail status on SASSA’s status check platform appears most commonly when the information provided is not official. There are certain other reasons that may contribute to giving you a failed status appearance. Let’s look at what could be the possible causes of failed status.
Possible Causes of SASSA Status Check Failure
- SASSA status check usually fails when the application form is incomplete.
- SASSA status check also failus if you are registered with UIF and the error you receive in that case is “SASSA status check failed uif registered“.
- It also fails when the data verification problem occurs.
- SASSA status check fails if the grants are suspended or canceled by officials directly by officials.
- It also fails if you have provided incorrect and fake bank account information.
- There are high chances that technical issues from the SASSA status check website also result in the SASSA status check failing.
What To Do If Your SASSA Status Check Fails?
If the SASSA status check website reads fail, after you have checked the status of your application, that means that your application has failed to process. This means you will not get the grant if you do not do anything, but what to do if the status check fails and what options you have to make your application re-considerable for the officials of SASSA are explained below. What you can do is,
- Wait for some time, and check again.
- In case there is a technical issue with a website, it will get solved within some time.
- The next option you have is the re application procedure.
- You can re-apply for the SASSA grant and can provide the officials with your new and fresh application.
- You can also update the information on your application form and can check whether you have missed any point or not and make sure to submit the application after completing and filling out every column of the form.
- Check your bank account details and verify them.
- Ensure to re-check the data you have entered on the application form to determine whether it is accurate or not.
- Complete the application form from top to end and make sure the information you have provided is up to date.
- Avoid missing any of the columns.
- Now resubmit the application.
- After re-submitting the application, the SASSA officials will again check and verify your application, and if you are eligible, they will let you know in the written form.
Moreover, you can also submit the request for consideration if you think that you have done everything correctly and there are no flaws in the application, and it has failed mistakenly.
Application For Reconsideration
This application for reconsideration is submitted by following the below-mentioned steps. For this, you have to,
- Open up the official website of SASSA.
- Look for the “Application For Reconsideration” tab.
- Click on that.
- Now click on “Submit.”
- Wait until you receive a response.
In case the reconsideration application again gets declined, this is the final decision that means the applicant will not be getting the grant in any way. Moreover, since it is final, it means you cannot appeal again for reconsideration over declined applications anymore.
What Are The Common Causes Of Failure In Reconsideration Applications?
The most common causes of failure in reconsideration applications include,
- The existing SASSA Grant
- Alternative income source
- Age outside the range
- Illegal documents
- Fake information
What Are The Reasons For Not Receiving The SASSA Money?
If you are eligible to get the money and your application has also been accepted, but you are not receiving the money, that means you have provided the incorrect bank details, or there are any fraudulent activities. Check the bank details and correct them if they are incorrect. Moreover, if there are any fraudulent activities on your account, there is a high chance that SASSA officials will automatically delay the payment on their own.
What Are The Most Common Causes Of SASSA Status Check Fail Appearance On The Status Check Website?
The most common causes of SASSA status check failure appearance includes incomplete or fake application information, data verification, cancellation or suspension of your grants, incorrect bank account information, and technical issues with the website. Well, you can apply for reconsideration of your application if you are really in need of getting the grant.
Can you reapply for reconsideration applications over declined applications?
No, you cannot re-apply for reconsideration applications over the declined applications anymore. This is because the reconsideration application results are final, and in case it gets declined, there is no chance that you will be getting the grant in any way. It is final, and that means you cannot get the grant, nor can re-appeal for reconsideration.
Hopefully, you have gone through the above-mentioned article that tells you everything about the SASSA status check fails. The guide will help you in learning what could be the possible causes of failure in the SASSA status check of the application and what you can do if your status check fails.
There are certain steps that you can take if your status reads fail which mainly include re-applying for a SASSA grant, filling out any missing information, checking the bank account details, and verifying them again. You can also wait for the connection in case there is some technical issue with the SASSA website.